Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A to Z

Yeah, I keep forgetting I have a blog.  You probably do too.  No biggie.

A. Age: 29
B. Bed size: Queen, and plenty big until the cat joins us.  How does she take up so much room? 
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the litter box.
D. Dogs: I'm fine with them, but we don't have one.  The bigger the better, though.
E. Essential start to your day: Cuddling with the cat.
F. Favorite color: Green, or blue.
G. Gold or silver: I wear silver.
H. Height: 5'2"
I. Instruments that you play: None.
J. Job title: Credit Analyst
K. Kids: My  boyfriend has two that come and go.
L. Live: Southern California
M. Mother's name: Terri
N. Nicknames: Steph
O. Overnight hospital stays: Appendectomy when I was 12.
P. Pet peeves: Repeat after me: "Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine." 
Q. Quote from a movie: "You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means."
R: Right or left handed: Right.
S: Siblings: None!
T: Travel favorite: Caribbean!
U. Underwear: Nothing pretty.  I love Hanes, though, pretty or not.
V. Vegetable(s) you hate: (Cooked) turnips.  I don't think I've ever had them raw though.
W. What makes you run late: The cat.  See the above mentioned start to my day.
X. X-rays you've had: Plenty of teeth, arm, knee.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Spinach dip.  It's really nothing special recipe wise but I get requests for it all the time.
Z. Zoo animal: Baby kitties.

No comments:

Post a Comment