Friday, November 4, 2011

Marketing Offers

 got a letter in the mail from Chase today.  I have a credit card with them, but have opted out of all their various marketing promos.  I can't believe this letter, it's crazy.

It starts out by thanking me for being a Chase customer.  It then goes on to point out that I'm not currently receiving any offers by mail from them. Then it tells me that if I don't specifically tell them I don't want to receive offers by filling out this form or going online, that I "may" begin to receive offers.

WTF?!?!  I'm not receiving anything now, but if I don't tell them differently they're going to change that?

1 comment:

  1. WE GOT THAT SAME LETTER!! I read excerpts aloud to Paul, and then summarized it similarly to the way you have here, and then further reduced it to the summary "WTF??"

    ReplyDelete